EnCann Solutions and SD Media welcomed attendees to the inaugural meeting of the Association of Cannabis Executives (ACE) in Vancouver BC. ACE is a leadership organization whose sole mission is to be the most trusted executive level cannabis resource for its members to draw from.
The organization, sanctioned as a charter council, is an offshoot of the global C-Suite Network, an organization of over 10,000 members strong. By creating an organization that brings together the best and the brightest CEOs, founders and thought leaders across the industry and established leaders from parallel industries ACE provides their members with a uniquely transparent knowledge base built from the inside out.
- Knowledge share and learning from others successes and failures
- Great networking with like-minded executives
- Raising money
- Access to discounted C-Suite, Leadership and Hero Club membership
- This event included a round table discussion on topics including extraction, legal, medical, financial, insurance and cultivation and was well attended by experts from each of these fields. This was followed by a mixer with the Hero Club, a CEO and founders group empowering CEOs through resources, relationships, education and experiences.
While ACE values the contributions of both pre and post-legalization groups and organizations, our internal focus is on:
- Leaders in ancillary businesses providing services to the legal cannabis market
- The next ACE event is planned for April 2, 2020 in Denver, Colorado.